1. The key to success in any laundry room is using every available space you can.
2. Install shelving. Or use bookcases on either side of the machines. This creates storage needed to keep things such as detergents, dryer sheets, and baskets – neat and handy.
3. Use smaller sized baskets for things like a place to dump the lint from the dryer, or a ‘home’ for those lost socks until you find it’s partner. And use the larger baskets to keep your whites, darks, delicates, and heavy-duty loads separate.
4. Install a drying rack, like the one shown above, to air-dry your delicates.
5. And most importantly, don’t forget to use the back of the laundry room door! Installing a simple rack, or even just over-the-door hooks will instantly organize, clear and declutter your laundry room.
If you’re interested in OCDWITHME services, please click **here** to call/email/schedule your free estimate!
#organize #clean #de-clutter